I love prosecco gelées! They are fun to look at and absolutely delicious to eat. I like making them for gatherings and parties. You can make them with wine, champagne, rosé or juice. You can present them in so many different ways. I thought I would share this recipe as we are getting ready to celebrate the new year!Print
You can make a gelée with any type of beverage (alcoholic or non-alcoholic). The texture might vary.
- 12 oz of prosecco
- ¾ cup of sugar
- ¾ cup of water
- 2 gelatine sheets
- 2 Ice trays
- Dip the gelatine sheets in the bowl with cold water for 2 min.
- Put the water and sugar in a sauce pan on medium high heat.
- Bring it to a boil, until the sugar has dissolved completely.
- Take the gelatine sheets out of the water with your hands and remove the excess water.
- Put them in the syrup and stir until the gelatine is completely dissolved.
- Add slowly the Prosecco to it while stirring.
- Put the liquid in the ice trays and in the fridge for 24h.
- To serve, use the tip of a butter knife to take them out of the mold.
- You can serve them in a glass with fruits or as is!
Keywords: prosecco gelée
Here are recipes that you might also like: