I love prosecco gelées! They are fun to look at and absolutely delicious to eat. I like making them for gatherings and parties. You can make them with wine, champagne, rosé or juice. You can present them in so many different ways. I thought I would share this recipe as we are getting ready to celebrate the new year![Read more…] about How to make Prosecco Gelée
Dessert recipes that are a unique way to finish off a delicious mealand cleanse the palate with a touch of sweetness. Beautiful and delicious dessert recipes from around the world are sure to please family and friends alike.
Are you looking for a simple, easy dessert recipe? This apple crumble is what you need. It’s a delicious eggless recipe that is full of flavour and texture that you will keep asking for more. My husband is not a big fan of eggs in dessert so this recipe is one of his favourite. I like to top my crumble with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. YUMMM![Read more…] about How to make a quick and easy apple crumble
I am so excited today because we are finally baking!!! I have always found baking fascinating and very therapeutic! To me, it is similar to a science experiment that you do in your kitchen. Only difference is at the end you get delicious food! Baking is fun![Read more…] about Baking for beginners: Lemon and chocolate cake
It’s dessert week! You know by now that I am a sucker when it comes to them. Meringues are these little airy and sweet balls that can be shaped in so many ways. It’s basically egg white and sugar.[Read more…] about How to make meringues
What do you do with your overripe bananas? Do you throw them away? Well, you don’t have to. Here is my go-to banana bread recipe that I use quite often. It’s very easy to make and all you need is a bowl, a fork and a whisk!Print
- 3 ripe bananas
- ¾ cup Sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 3 eggs
- 1 stick butter (melted)
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat oven at 325 F.
- Mash the bananas in a bowl with a fork and add the vanilla. You can add some milk in case the bananas aren’t soft enough.
- In a separate bowl, mix the sugar and butter
- Add the bananas to that mixture
- Swift with flour, baking powder and salt
- Add a third of the flour to it, mix.
- Add an egg , mix.
- Alternate the flour and eggs while mixing.
- Put in the oven for 1h 1omin.
- Let it cool before remove it from the mold.
- Tip: To make sure that it is fully baked, put a toothpick at the center of the cake and if it comes out dry, your banana bread is ready.