What do you do with your overripe bananas? Do you throw them away? Well, you don’t have to. Here is my go-to banana bread recipe that I use quite often. It’s very easy to make and all you need is a bowl, a fork and a whisk!Print
- 3 ripe bananas
- ¾ cup Sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 3 eggs
- 1 stick butter (melted)
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat oven at 325 F.
- Mash the bananas in a bowl with a fork and add the vanilla. You can add some milk in case the bananas aren’t soft enough.
- In a separate bowl, mix the sugar and butter
- Add the bananas to that mixture
- Swift with flour, baking powder and salt
- Add a third of the flour to it, mix.
- Add an egg , mix.
- Alternate the flour and eggs while mixing.
- Put in the oven for 1h 1omin.
- Let it cool before remove it from the mold.
- Tip: To make sure that it is fully baked, put a toothpick at the center of the cake and if it comes out dry, your banana bread is ready.