I had my first lettuce wraps at Cheesecake factory and I thought it was perfect for lunch! I really liked it because it is light, full of flavors and nutrients.
I was inspired by it when it made these wraps. I made a green sauce to go with it made with cilantro and shallots. I added some carrots, beans sprouts, cucumbers to it. You can pretty much put whatever you want in them. Combinations for these wraps are endless!Print
Lettuce wraps with chicken and cucumber
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total Time: 35 min
- Yield: 4 1x
- Category: Lunch
You can put any type of vegetable in those wraps . I used cucumbers, carrots, cilantro, bean sprouts.
- 2 Chicken breasts
- 1 cup Carrots (cut in strips)
- 1 cup Celery roots (sliced)
- 1 Cucumber (cut in strips)
- 2 Cups bean sprouts
- A bunch of cilantro
- Salt and Pepper (as desired)
- For the green sauce:
- 1 large garlic clove
- ¼ cup cilantro
- ¼ cup shallots
- 1 tsp of water
- ½ tsp fish sauce (hoisin-soy sauce)
- ¼ cup lime juice
- ¼ cup honey
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on the chicken. Grill it or cook it on the stove with some olive oil. Cut them in dices and put them aside.
- For the sauce: Mix all the ingredients together and put it aside. Let it sit for 15 min.
- Arrange all the ingredients on a large platter, then pour the sauce into a dish and place it in the middle.
- You can serve the platter like this and let your guest make their own wraps or you can make small wraps already made.
Keywords: lettuce wrap, chicken
Leave a Reply