Cold zucchini soup topped with chickpeas, sun-dried tomatoes and cucumbers.
2 zucchini diced
1 small shallot chopped
2 cups of chicken or vegetable stock
4 Thyme springs
1 garlic clove minced
1 bunch of coriander chopped
2 slices of laughing cow cheese
3 Tbsp of olive oil
1. In a small pan on medium heat, heat up your olive oil. Once heated add your shallots and wait for them to get translucid before adding your coriander , garlic and thyme.
2. Stir occasionally so that your garlic doesn’t burn.
3. Add the zucchini. Make sure that all the pieces a well coated with oil.
4. Add your stock to it and let it simmer until your zucchini become tender.
5. Turn off the stove and put your pot to the side with the lid open.
6. After 10 min, with a hand mixer, add your cheese to the soup and blend everything together.
7. Once everything is well blended, let it cool completely.
8. Put them in your serving bowl and in the fridge for a least an hour.
9. Your soup is ready to be served.
I like my soup very cold, so I usually add some ice cubes to it.
Keywords: zucchini soup