A perfect summer salad made with green sorrel leaves.
- 1 big purple sweet potato (diced)
- 2 avocadoes (diced)
- 1 cup of cherries tomatoes halves
- 1 cup of basil leaves
- 1 cup of fresh sorrel chopped
- Feta cheese (optional)
- ¼ cup of vinegar
- 2/3 cup of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp of mustard
- 1 tsp of honey
- A pinch of salt & pepper
For the dressing:
Put all of your ingredients in a small jar and shake it well. Put it aside.
For the salad:
- Preheat your oven at 375 F
- Peel the sweet potato and cut it in small pieces
- In a bowl, cover your sweet potatoes with water and 1 tbsp of salt
- Put the sweet potatoes on a baking sheet and drizzle them with olive oil
- Put them in the oven for 20-25 min
- They should be slightly brown
- Take them out the oven and let them get to room temperature
- Put all of your ingredients in a big bowl and drizzle it with your dressing.
Keywords: Sorrel salad