A great fall and winter soup with butternut squash, coriander, ginger.
- 1 small pumpkin, cut and roasted
- 1 chopped onion
- ½ tsp of ground coriander
- ½ tsp of grated ginger root
- 1 medium carrot chopped
- 1 cup of butternut squash
- 2 cups of vegetable stock
- ½ cup of cooking cream
- 1/4 cup Olive oil
- Preheat the oven at 350 F.
- Put some olive oil on the baking sheet. Put the pumpkin on it and roast them until they are soft.
- In a sauce pan, heat some olive oil and sauté the onions.
- Add the grated ginger and ground coriander and stir well.
- Add the pumpkin, butternut squash and carrots. Stir well.
- dd the vegetable stock. Stir well.
- Let it boil for 10-15 min.
- With a stick blender, blend everything very well.
- Add slowly the cooking cream and let it simmer for 5 min.
- Serve warm.
Keywords: pumpkin soup, healthy soup