This is great salad for the summer. This recipe is also good with canned chickpeas.
- ¾ cup of pickled onion
- 1/2 bunch fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 limes (1 tsp zest, 1/4 cup juice)
- 1 Tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp of paprika
- 2 Avocados
- 2 cups of green and red peppers (diced)
- 1 cup of uncooked chick peas
- 1 tsp fine sea salt and ¼ tsp freshly cracked pepper
- Put all the ingredients in a big bowl and mix well.
- Refrigerate it with a plastic wrap for at least 30 min.
- Serve cold.
Keywords: chickpeas, salad, avocado, paprika