This black rice recipe is a great one to have in your repertoire. The flavours are so rich and you will definitely love this one!
- 1 Cup Black rice
- 1 Cup roasted sweet potatoes
- 1 avocado
- Shrimps (cooked on the stove)
- ¼ cup Cilantro
- ½ Cup small tomatoes (different colors)
- 2 Green onions (only the green part)
For the sauce:
- 2 tsp white rice vinegar
- 3 Tsp olive oil
- ½ tsp hoisin sauce
- ½ tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- Cook the shrimps in a sauce pan on the stove with some olive oil. Set them aside.
- Roast the sweet potatoes in the oven at 350F until soft. You can sprinkle a little bit of salt.
- Follow the instructions on the package to cook the black rice.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients very well to get a nice vinaigrette
- Add black rice, shrimps, tomatoes (cut in halves).
- Make sure all of the ingredients are coated with the vinaigrette.
- Let it sit for 15 min, then serve.
Keywords: black rice, shrimps, avocado